Friday 12 November 2010

Lose Weight Using Hypnosis?

Hey guys :)

Hows your week going? Stuck to your diet? Ugh i wish i have. I've been quite naughty! I'm dreading Weight Watchers on Monday! I'll be sure to let you know though :)

Anyway's, the point of this post is to talk about hypnotherapy, if you google 'weight hypnotherapy' there are ALOT of people offering to do it. I don't really know alot about Hypnosis, all i know is they do something to train your brain?

But anyway, I've been looking into this, and I'm swaying towards this one company located in Birmingham and for 3 session's it's £165 so by no means it's NOT cheap and I'm not going to go into this light heartedly so i need to research this.

I was just waondering do you know anyone, or have you had weight hypnotherapy?

1 comment:

  1. I tried the Susan Hepburn book and cd, and the book did make SO much sense, but I found listening to the cd everyday a chore, as it was the same thing over and over. You're meant to keep a food diary of what you eat and how you feel when you're eating, but I couldn't keep it up! I felt like if I'd have a bad day I didn't want it in writing in a book.
    I think if you go to a professional, and have one to one sessions then it may well work! It's all about changing how you think about food and yourself, which is where most people's problems begin.

    I think I just begin to doubt it. Especially since Lily Allen put weight back on after loosing loads after hypnotherapy. I think it's a good idea, but an expensive one at that!

    Apparently Paul Mckenna's 'I can make you thin' worked for a lot of people. But I never tried that one. Let me know what you decide! x

    ReplyDelete