Monday 8 November 2010

Weight.

Hello,

So weight is an issue for most people, men and women.

Me? Well i've been been trying to diet for a while now, currently joined to weight watchers.... but ive fallen off the bandwagon for a few weeks.

So here it is ladies and gentlemen, i'm going to lay it all bare and i hope you can help me, kick me when i fall off the bandwagon and follow me on my journey of Thinking thin

So some details about me, i'm 19 and currently wearing size 18-20 clothes, fatty i know. I have about 7 if not more stones to lose. But i'm going to do this, and hopefully you can help me?

If you have any diet tips, good websites, exercise help... please help a girl out.
This blog is where i'm going to post about my good days, my bad days, my weight loss and weight gain (hopefully not much).

Thanks for reading and please, jump on and follow my journey

Sinead
x

8 comments:

  1. I have and am currently losing weight with weight watchers (or in our house Fat Fighters). I have so far lost 75lbs (5st 5lbs), I still have roughly a stone to go to goal! I have managed to do it in 14mths do far!
    What plan r u doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have much good advice as I'm a terrible yo-yo dieter, on a 'big' phasse at the moment and have a lot of weight to lose. Happy to support you here though and look forward to reading about it.

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blogging too about my weight loss journey. I'm 23 yrs old and wearing size 20 clothes - I need to lose atleast 7 stones. I joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and have lost 12.5lbs in that time! Think positive and you'll do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can i follow and join in your weightloss journey please lovely? Ive got a lot to lose and like Ellie said ive yo yo dieted more times than i can remember!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be a size 18, went down to an 8, then I gained 4 stone during pregnancy. I'm working it off and have 20lbs left to lose. My biggest tips would be stick to herbal teas (green tea is especially good for metabolism) and go to the gym. Exercise totally changed my body and I think its actually more important than what you eat. Good luck hun, can't wait to hear how you get on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you go to the weightwatchers meetings? I want to join, but I can't decide if I want to join a meeting or just join up online!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to you all joining in this weight loss journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slimming worlds supposed to be good! I'm really struggling with my weight too! Lost a stone and a half before xmas after after xmas i can't get back into my diet! Haha Keep telling myself diet starts monday! x

    ReplyDelete